Mount Rinjani Trekking Tour Guidlines
Some usefull tips before have plan to trekking Mount Rinjani
to ensure your safety and participants, and make a pleasant and satisfying climbing trip on Mount Rinjani, it is recommended to pay attention to the following things:
- Overnight at Crater rim, before trekking allows you to adjust to changes in altitude and reduce AMS while climbing on Mount Rinjani
- using a guide in Mt.Rinjani is mandatory for yourself or your institution (maximum ratio of 8 climbers for 1 rinjani guide)
- wear relaxed hiking or jogging shoes with an excellent grip.
- reduce your toe nails to prevent knocking into your shoes.
- have sufficient warm garb for the summit climb.
- you need to sense comfy and be capable of circulate freely in what you put on ( denims no longer advocated).
- Try to pack Your hiking bag at around 5-8kg (do not carry too many unnecessary things.
- don’t have a heavy breakfast before climbing.
- for any unique meal diet which includes vegetarians, please tell our guide for association.
- a few chocolate & electricity bars can be satisfying.
- Walk too fast can also cause excessive altitude sickness & vomiting and if it’s too slow it will drain your energy.
- If you feel too tired to continue, try not to sit or lie down, as this will cause the muscles to become cramped and weak
- The springs in Mount Rinjani are very clean and safe to drink, you can refill them if you run out of water.
- becareful with your steps at some point towards the lake, your guide will provide info about where the location of the dangerous road is.
- do not run at .any time whilst ascending or descending the mountain.
- Don’t run at the top of a special road that is winding and slippery
- Make sure your feet and toes are warm and dry in cold temperatures and weather.
- while descending, attempt to walk sideway or in a zig-zag manner to prevent slipping and reduce ache on joints.
- do not bring treasured objects during hiking.
What you need to do?
- Smile and outstanding humans, specifically elders.
- Shake fingers, lightly.
- Make certain to take a seat on the equal stage as different people.
- Be well mannered to each different.
- Use only the right hand to devour and hand gadgets or money to someone.
- Accept hospitality and food, you don’t need to devour and drink.
- Get dressed modestly. Ladies should keep upper arm and matters included.
- Bend down and walk round seated human beings whilst you need to skip.
- Say desirable bye and than you whilst you leave.
What you need to don’t do?
- Enter houses, homes or village without being invited.
- Put on shoes interior a residence.
- Factor at people with your finger. Don’t ever use your foot to human beings.
- Factor the bottom of your ft immediately at human beings even as sitting on the ground.
- Touch absolutely everyone’s head.
- Step over human beings or meals on the ground.
- Devour along with your left hand, or use your left hand to give or receive object or cash.
- Enhance your voice, especially in anger.
Immportant guidelines for climber during Trekking in mount rinjani.
- Stroll collectively in your personal institution and stay with the trekking guide always.
- Comply with the commands of your trekking guide.
- Alert your hiking guide in case you face any problem.
- Trust it or no longer, do not shout, scream or curse the mountain at any factor of time.
- If for any reason, you are separated from your group or guide, please stay in the post and rather than wait for the others
- The weather around the summit can deteriorate in minutes. Heavy fog can reduce visibility by up to one meter, and thunderstorms and winds up to 40 km/h. It can happen at certain times, please stop for some time or ask your guide about the situation.
- If you get separated from your trekking guide and get lost, stay where you are. Please don’t try to find your way out anymore.
- Do not bring or drink alcohol while on Mount Rinjani. (please talk to your agent if you need to drop off) because getting drunk even while hiking can be very risky.
- If you want to take photos, make sure you are standing in a safe place. Don’t you take pictures while walking.
- Do now not step even as looking upwards, sideways or backward.
While climbing to the suumit, please make sure to carry with you the followings:
- Wear enough warm clothing Temperature can be freezing at times
- A head torchlight To light your way during pre-dawn climb and to signal for help when needed
- A rain coat To protect you from rain and wind, and it will slow down the loss of body heat
- A whistle Only to be used when help is needed. Three short blasts to attract attraction, long continuous blasts for emergency and serious injuries
- Some energy food and water
- (e.g. extra chocolate, glucose tablets, biscuits) For emergency-use when you are waiting for help to arrive
Health arrangements before start trekking mount rinjani
Special notice from rinjani country wide park government.It’s far recommended that each one climbers need to have themselves medically checked earlier than attempting any mountain trekking.
Do not hiking if you are affected by or have a history of the subsequent illnesses:-
- Heart disorder
- Severe anemiav
- Peptic ulcers
- Epileptic fits
- Weight problems (overweight)
- Persistent asthma
- Muscular cramps
- Hepatitis (jaundice)
- Any other illness or disorder that can be brought about by using excessive cold, exertion, and high altitude.
Trekking in mount rinjani is mostly a “once in a life-time” revel in for the majority, so it is important that right arrangements are made beforehand. With advanced information and enough time to put together, you stand an exquisite danger of attaining the summit.
Health requirements to trekking mount rinjani
Although most people of routes leading to the summit of rinjani require no technical mountain climbing abilities, a few form of training beforehand is vital.
It is critical to remember that you will be hiking on surfaces with various angles which might also positioned plenty of strain in your ankles and knees.
It’s also worth remembering that maximum of the injuries which arise on mount rinjani take place at the way down.
Whilst mountain climbing mount rinjani, take a gradual tempo to allow your body to acclimatize to the altitude, as at 3000 meters, you most effective have 70% of the oxygen you will usually have at sea-level.
To climb Mount Rinjani you should be:
- You want to be in decent physical circumstance.
- You should no longer have heart or lung troubles.
- You want whole some knees and ankles.
- Take it slow and recognise your physical obstacles.
- Seek advice from your non-public physician if:
- You are taking any kind of remedy.
- Take some time and understand your bodily barriers.
- In case you plan to take any medicinal drug throughout your climb, you should consult your physician previous to departure.
- The results of medicines may additionally range with altitude and strain.