Day 1: Senaru Village → Senaru Crater Rim
Day 2: Senaru Crater Rim → Lake and Hot Spring
Day 3: Lake and Hot Spring → Senaru Crater Rim → Senaru Village → Next Destination
And then we will take you to our office in senaru village to make the registration, payment, direction and preparation what is needed during the climb tomorrow.
And then we will drive you to your hotel room which we have provided for overnight and rest.
Note: You can visit and enjoy the view of a populer and amazing waterfall in indonesia that “sindang gile waterfall” and “tiu kelep Waterfall” if you arrive in Senaru village at noon.
The first 50 minute we walking in the open views and green plant of coffee, chocolate, bamboos and many other of the plant belong to the local people in senaru can be seen. Then we reach on “the gate of the jungle” or named “JEBAG GAWAH” then we take short break about 10-15 minute.
For first day we will walk about 8-9 hours (include break and lunch) in the jungle, where we will shadowing by the sun, walk in the humid temperatures and we will pass any pos/shelter (where the place for break and make a lunch).
You can rest here or continue.
Take a rest here about 10-15 minutes for get some water, biscuit, and fruit from your guide. And than continue to the next pos.
We stop here for make a lunch about 1-2 hours. Porter and guide cooking,before your lunch ready, your guide and porter served hot tea, coffee or hot milk and some soft drink in the same time you can see the forest view. After finish lunch,we continue to the next pos.
Take a break here about 10-15 minutes for drink some water and we already out from the jungle and then we walk in the savana hills with open view. The trail quite steeps but beautiful scenery until Senaru crater rim.
Rest here about 10-15 minute for drink some water and some biscuit from your guide and enjoing the view of savana hill, and then continue to the Senaru creater rim.
Reach here than you will find a great moment of your life from senaru creater rim view of:
●spectacular sunset over 3 Gilis and Agung Mountain Bali.
●smoke that trought out hole from the new volcano in the middle of the lake.
●peak of Rinjani Mountain 3726 m.
●best sleep under the stars.
Your guide and porter set up a tent and prepare for dinner. After sunset then have a dinner than sleep.
Good night and have a nice dream…!
Arrive at Senaru village, the car already waiting for bring you to the next destination as Senggigi, Mataram or airport.
- All Transport( Pick up and drop off you after finish climb to your the next destinations)
- Hotel room where to stay before starting the climb
- An experienced Local guides who are experienced and speak english.
- An experienced local porter who will bring food and all of climbing gear while on the climb.
- Climbing equipment such as tents,sleeping bag,mattres,chair and toilet tent.
- Food and drink during the climb.
- entrance ticket to mount rinjani national park.
- trekking insurance during climb in mount rinjani
- Extra porters to carry your personal items/luggage
- Tips on included excursions, personal items: laundry, souvenirs, any extras
- Pre & post tour accommodation, optional excursions, alcoholic beverages, etc.
- Travel insurance
- Tip for guide and porter