Day 1: Senaru Village → Senaru Crater Rim
Day 2: Senaru Crater Rim → Lake and Hot Spring → Sembalun Crater Rim
Day 3: Sembalun Crater Rim → Summit → Sembalun Village → Senaru Village (by mountain car) → Next Destination
Note: Waterfall Sindang Gile and Tiu Kelep is the popularly waterfall in Indonesia you can see if you arrive at noon and free leisure.
The first 50 minutes we walk in the open views and green plant of coffee, chocolate, bamboos and many other of the plant belong to the local people in Senaru can be seen. Then we reach on “the gate of the jungle” or named “JEBAG GAWAH” then we take short break about 10-15 minute.
For first day we will walk about 8-9 hours (include break and lunch) in the jungle, where we will shadowing by the sun, walk in the humid temperatures and we will pass any pos/shelter (where the place for break and make a lunch).
After lunch and rest,than we continoue to heading Sembalun crater rim, walking time is about 3 hours. 1 hour easier and than 2 hours steep climbing. Reach at creater rim than we set up the tent and than enjoy a great sunset with lovely dinner. After dinner, we have to sleep earlier, keep your energy, because we will wake up early at midnight for climb to the summit.
There are 3 stage to arrive on the summit. First stage is a moderate climb with sand, little bit dificult about 1 hours climb. Second stage is easier but prolonged trek about 1,5 hours. The last stage or named letter E. Here is very steep and difficult. There are many many loose stones, small rocks and gravels, as you take two steps forward and you will slip one step back, about 1 hour prolonged steep. And congratulations….!
Enjoy proud feelings of satisfaction and be amaze of sunrise view. From the summit you can see all arround of Lombok Island, you can see Agung Mountain Bali, Tambora mountain sumbawa. After sunrise and take picture, you have to back down to the tent for get breakfast and little rest and than we will return back to Sembalun village. About 5 or 6 hours going down (include break and lunch on the way).
Arrive at Sembalun village, our mountain car already waiting for us for bring us to Senaru village to pick up rest of your luggage and than our private car will drop off you to the next destination (Gilis, Senggigi, Mataram, Kuta Lombok or airport).
- Transport: Pick up and transfer
- Accommodation: A night before climb
- Trekking Guide: English speaking local guide
- Porters: Local porters to bring logistic and equipment only
- Trekking Equipment: Tent, Sleeping Bag, Mattress, Toilet Tent, Cooking Gears
- Food & Drink during Trek: 2 times breakfast, 3 times lunch, 2 times dinner
- Visit Senaru Waterfall: If your arrival day is at noon
- Ticket: Entrance fee to Mount Rinjani National Park
- Gifts: Trekking Certificate if request
- Extra porters to carry your personal items/luggage
- Tips on included excursions, personal items: laundry, souvenirs, any extras
- Pre & post tour accommodation, optional excursions, alcoholic beverages, etc.
- Travel insurance
- Tip for guide and porter